FAQs & Resources
The following links and resources are provided to assist you with questions you may have regarding employment law or business law.
- Where can I find information about employment discrimination and retaliation?
The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- What federal and state agencies provide information about employment law?
- Federal Agency
The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- State Agencies (for Illinois)
Illinois Department of Human Rights
Illinois Human Rights Commission
- How do I start a Business?
There are a number of steps required to start a business. The following links provide some information, however this list may not be all-inclusive:
- Do I need to register or get a license for my business?
There are a number of agencies that require registration and licenses. The following links provide some information, however this list may not be all-inclusive: